Focusing on thought-provoking and engaging interviews with a mix of industry leaders, experts, celebrity parents and health care specialists, the iCandy Duo Podcast aims to demystify everything surrounding pregnancy and childbirth.
A mid-thirties professional baffled by how much is still unknown and undiscussed in the world of pregnancy and parenthood, Naomi asks the questions we all want the answers to.
The creation of a podcast on all things parenting was a natural step for iCandy – a brand that prides itself on being there for parents throughout every stage of their parenting journey. With season one recorded entirely during lockdown, the content provides a reassuring narrative for expectant, new, established or hopeful parents who may now be lacking in comforting face-to-face conversations.
Episodes cover a broad range of topics thanks to a whole host of fascinating guests, from founder of the Positive Birth Company Siobhan Miller, to actress and anti-knife campaigner Brooke Kinsella MBE and Olympian and Strictly winner Louis Smith MBE, the iCandy Duo Podcast is centered around real life discussions with an inquisitive host at the helm.
Listeners can now catch up on the latest episode with Chris Carter – Head of Partnership Development for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. In celebration of the hospital’s 169th birthday on 14th February, Naomi caught up with Chris to find out about the hospital today and the importance of charitable funding to aid with everything from research into children’s health, to support for families and children.
With new episodes each week, season one is now available to stream on most major podcast platforms – listen and subscribe!
About iCandy World Ltd
- iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
- The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
- In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
- Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
- iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information.