Since its launch in October, the iCandy Paws for Thought collection of matching family apparel has proved to be a must-have among influencers and celebrities alike. Featuring a bear with a red heart, the t-shirts and babygrows are in tribute to Great Ormond Street Hospital’s Bear Ward which cares for children with serious cardiac conditions. iCandy has a long history of fundraising for GOSH and alongside this latest charitable endeavour, patients of the Bear Ward have benefited from iCandy modified Strawberry pushchairs. These pushchairs allow the children of the ward to move freely and safely beyond the confines of the hospital. In addition to this, iCandy has raised an incredible £100,000 which has contributed towards the development of a brand-new iCandy dedicated isolation recovery bay at the hospital. This latest addition sees iCandy expand their fundraising efforts into fun family attire to be enjoyed this Christmas time.
iCandy has been bowled over by the love and support for our charity campaign which endeavours to raise awareness of GOSH and the crucial work this extraordinary hospital carries out every day. The message behind the iCandy campaign is simple, “Paws for thought”.
The response to the challenge has been heart-warming, with a whole host of familiar faces getting behind #pawsforthought on social media. Fashion influencer Katie Shaw kicked off the campaign by sharing a snap of herself in a tee cradling baby Mabel in her matching baby grow, whilst fellow fashionista Jules Claiborne rocked the t-shirt alongside daughter Elle who couldn’t have looked cuter in her matching babygrow.
Christmas is the perfect time to treat yourself and your mini-me to a matching outfit and with 20% of the proceeds from every purchase going directly to GOSH, the Paws for Thought collection is a gift that keeps on giving. What could be better than a present that will not only feel good to give but will do good too by helping to support the 618 seriously ill children who arrive at GOSH every day.
Whatever the age of the recipients, the collection is available to buy as a Newborn Bundle, featuring two adult T-Shirts and one babygrow, as a Family Bundle featuring an adult T-Shirt, Toddler T-Shirt and a babygrow or as individual pieces. YouTube sensations The Grimwade Family proved that the collection really is perfect for the whole family and encouraged their loyal followers to join them in supporting “the great work that takes place at Great Ormond Street Hospital”. Crafted from 100% cotton, the T-Shirts and babygrows will feel soft on delicate skin and the fact they’re machine washable makes them perfect for a young family.
Reflecting the love of the little red heart featured on the tees, reality star Talitha Minnis captured the perfect family photograph with her partner Alexander Kiwomya and their two children, all co-ordinating in their T-Shirts.
It was smiles all round in the Busby household as sons of Influencer Keely showed their love for their matching toddler T-Shirts. An iCandy bear tee is a wonderful way to teach young children about the spirit of caring for others- not only is the T-Shirt helping other children but it’s a tangible gift that they can open on the big day.
Fashion influencer Lucey Barclay, famed for her ‘Outfit of the Day’ posts on Instagram, chose a very special #ootd in the form of a Paws for Thought T-Shirt which she matched with baby Charlie. The gift of a Paws for Thought T-Shirt will be perfect Christmas gift for a fashion lover and however they choose to style it, they will most certainly be able to wear their tee with pride.
Lifestyle blogger and journalist Louise Riis and her daughter Clara encouraged followers to donate to GOSH by sharing a beautiful mother and daughter moment in their coordinating T-Shirts.
Alex Cannon, model, influencer and TV personality, posed with his daughter Mila in their matching T-Shirts, all set for a cosy night in! Mila not only accessorised her t-shirt with a little bow in her hair but an infectious smile too!
Every day brings new challenges at Great Ormond Street but with the purchase of iCandy’s matching family apparel you will help towards research into children’s health, support for families and children, rebuilding and refurbishment and life-saving medical equipment.
Order your Paws for Thought family gifts in time for Christmas!
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.
– The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information. https://www.justgiving.com/company/iCandy