iCandy Announces Weekly Black Friday Deals Throughout November
From Friday 6th November, iCandy will be kickstarting a month of impressive offers starting with the coveted iCandy Peach and iCandy Orange. An exclusive travel system bundle deal will see the iCandy Peach available with a free car seat, plus there will be an option to add an Isofix base for just £50.
Further savings will be found on the iCandy Orange across the Indigo, Magma and Charcoal colourways, with the pushchair marked down to its lowest sale price ever.
Throughout the month until Cyber Monday, iCandy will continue to unlock discounts across different key lines, including versatile single strollers in a range of colours, so be sure to sign up to the iCandy newsletter to be the first to hear about the next new offer. Plus, by signing up before 27th November you will also have access to a special discount code on one of iCandy's most sought after pushchairs!
Don’t forget to check out your local retailer for exclusive 15% offers on iCandy independent exclusives.
About iCandy World Ltd
- iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
- The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
- In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
- Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
- iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy