Shopping for little ones at Christmas is always fun but when it comes to a gift from iCandy, it’s a treat for parents too. From a contemporary highchair that doesn’t compromise interior design style, to a luxury changing bag that will become a favourite accessory, as well as a stylish charity t-shirt and babygrow range, iCandy has something for the whole family this Christmas….
A Gift for High-Chair Society
The iCandy MiChair is a masterpiece of stylish functionality that not only grows with a child but will complement any family home in the process, making it a worthy Christmas gift for babies and parents alike.
Comprising modular components that can be rearranged as and when a different configuration is needed, the iCandy MiChair Complete is a must-have piece of parenting kit that will be the centre of all those special firsts, from first naps in the Newborn Pod, to first tastes in the highchair!
Suitable from birth, the iCandy Newborn Pod redefines the traditional baby rocker and provides two lockable height positions; one for rest and one for play, all the while complementing any minimalist space. The iCandy Newborn Pod is also designed to dock onto the iCandy MiChair to bring baby to parent height whilst feeding and to enable easy and important interaction.
At weaning stage, the iCandy Newborn Pod can be easily removed so baby can enjoy the comfort of the iCandy MiChair seat complete with waist strap, footrest and removable tray. As baby grows and no longer needs a highchair, it is simply transformed into a sophisticated toddler chair or rocking chair that is suitable for up to the age of approximately six years.
Paws for Thought this Christmas
Christmas is the perfect time to treat yourself and your mini-me to a matching outfit and with 20% of the proceeds from every purchase going directly to GOSH, the Paws for Thought collection is a gift that keeps on giving. What could be better than a present that will not only feel good to give but will do good too by helping the hundreds of seriously ill children who arrive at the hospital every day and help GOSH to maintain its position as the UK’s largest dedicated funder of child health research.
Whatever the age of the recipients, the collection is available to buy as a Newborn Bundle, featuring two adult T-Shirts and one babygrow, as a Family Bundle featuring an adult T-Shirt, Toddler T-Shirt and a babygrow or as individual pieces. YouTube sensations The Grimwade Family proved that the collection really is perfect for the whole family and encouraged their loyal followers to join them in supporting “the great work that takes place at Great Ormond Street Hospital”. Crafted from 100% cotton, the T-Shirts and babygrows will feel soft on delicate skin and the fact they’re machine washable makes them perfect for a young family.
The Futureproof Bag
Available in a range of fabric colours, the iCandy Peach Bag is the ultimate gift choice for a loved one who has purchased the co-ordinating iCandy Peach pushchair. The bag offers a spacious interior with various sections to divide contents and also includes a changing mat, insulated bottle warmer with drawstring closure and a mini clutch style bag with waterproof lining. The zipped front pockets are the perfect place for everyday essentials. Stylish, practical and unisex, the Peach bag is as futureproof as the iCandy Peach pushchair and will not only prove its worth as a changing bag but as a lifestyle fashion bag. Included with the iCandy parenting bag are handy pushchair clips which allow parents to keep their iCandy parenting bag within easy reach without taking up valuable basket space.
iCandy e-Gift Cards
Christmas celebrations are set to look very different this year but an iCandy e-Gift Card, launching next week, is the perfect way to let someone know you are thinking of them. Whether it’s to welcome a new arrival to the world or to send a Christmas treat to a growing family, an e-Gift card lets your loved ones choose the treat for themselves. Available in a range of denominations, simply choose a value and head to the checkout to purchase. The recipient will then receive their e-Gift Card with a unique code, allowing them to use it as full or part payment across iCandyWorld.com.
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy