An exciting new addition to an iconic pushchair, the highly anticipated iCandy Peach Ride-on Board is an innovative accessory that enables parents to transport a baby and toddler with ease. A fuss-free solution for tired little legs!
Experts in the integrated pushchair Ride-on Board, for the first time iCandy has created a detachable accessory which will give parents with an iCandy Peach the option to carry a second child on the pushchair frame. The iCandy Peach, now in its 6th generation, boasts the ability to convert from a single to a double pushchair whilst maintaining a single footprint, offering an unparalleled level of flexibility and comfort. Now, thanks to the Ride-on Board, another configuration joins this futureproof pushchair. The optional addition of the Ride-on Board accessory is an ideal choice for parents with a second child who no longer requires a pushchair seat but still needs assistance on long family days out.
The Peach Ride-on Board can hold up to 20kg and once attached to the pushchair chassis provides an anti-slip platform upon which a young child can stand securely and safely within the handle bar space. The secure addition maintains the footprint of the pushchair and thanks to its elegant silhouette which follows the iconic curves of the iCandy pushchair frame, it does not have to be removed in order to fold the pushchair.
Comfort for parents is a key consideration with the Peach Ride-on Board and its compact design means it won’t impact stride or brake access. The fuss-free nature of the Ride-on Board does not compromise the experience of the child either and is big enough for a toddler to stand on comfortably.
iCandy’s new Ride-on Board is compatible with Peach models from 2018 and beyond, including the Peach All Terrain (4-wheel mode only), the Peach Designer Collection Cerium and iCandy for Land Rover.
About iCandy World Ltd
• iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
• The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.
• The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
• In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
• Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
• iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information. https://www.justgiving.com/company/iCandy