iCandy Launches the New iCandy Orange with Real Families at the Heart of its Campaign
With an understanding that family life is different for everyone , the iCandy in-house design team wanted to ensure that the new iCandy Orange surpasses the demands of each and every unique family dynamic. Unveiling stunning new premium fabrics and unparalleled functionality updates, the new iCandy Orange is ready for any family and eventuality – ready for comfort, ready for a growing family, ready for adventure and ready from the get-go.
To showcase how adaptable the new iCandy Orange truly is, iCandy selected real families to take part in the campaign, with first-time parents in rural Scotland to a family of triplets based in bustling Central London, putting the pushchair to the test. The result is an enchanting and often humorous series of vignettes demonstrating just how seamlessly the new iCandy Orange fits into their unique, and varied lives.
Adventurous families will be delighted with the tougher tyres featuring increased tread and grip, which makes the new iCandy Orange effortlessly adaptable between urban strolls and off-road rides. Greater manoeuvrability of the wheels makes getting up and down kerbs a breeze, whilst softer suspension means that whatever the adventure, comfort is guaranteed.
The ultimate single pushchair for first-time parents, a dependable double for a baby and toddler or a spacious twin that can accommodate two full-sized carrycots, growing families can rely on the ability of a pushchair to grow with them and their families, all whilst maintaining its single footprint. Plus, with a possible 30 unique configurations and combinations, the new iCandy Orange makes it possible to put children into a range of seating positions, both parent and world facing.
Comfort is a priority for all families, yet this does not mean compromising on style and with the new iCandy Orange the two go hand in hand. Proving iCandy’s ability to infuse functionality with finesse, the stretch diamond design within the premium fabrics achieves a sophisticated aesthetic whilst providing all-important padding for baby’s comfort. From a carrycot that is suitable for permanent overnight sleeping to a deep, curved and supportive seat unit, comfort for baby is guaranteed in each and every configuration.
The feature packed new iCandy Orange is ready from the get-go thanks to a combination of impressive features that are designed to make family life easier, from the much loved integrated Ride-on Board that featured on the original Orange to a super spacious 64 litre basket and full travel system capabilities in between, none of which compromise its space saving compact fold. Plus, with a co-ordinating changing bag, luxurious Duo Pod and raincovers included, parents can tick absolutely everything off their lists and more.
To further illustrate its amazing adaptability, customers are invited to take part in an interactive quiz to determine how the new iCandy Orange can seamlessly fit into their lifestyle.
The new iCandy Orange is now available to pre-order and will be available in four elegant and stylish colourways: Dark Slate Marl, Light Slate Marl, Royal Blue Marl and Mist Blue Marl.
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy