The iCandy Lime Lifestyle collection has welcomed a new fabrication alongside its Charcoal, Navy and Black designs, creating a selection of coveted colourways. The compact fold travel system, complete with integrated Ride-on Board, is now also available in a premium Taupe coloured fabric which is paired with iCandy’s black-polished Phantom chassis. A Gold Winner in the Made For Mums Awards 2020 and awarded an ‘Indy Best Buy’ from The Independent, the Lime Lifestyle Bundle comes with everything required to create the perfect compact travel system including a matching multi-use Carryall changing bag and Duopod.
Fusing functionality with quality, the compact fold travel system that takes baby from birth to 25kg and features an integrated Ride-on Board, is presented in Charcoal, Navy, Black or Taupe, all of which are paired with iCandy’s black-polished Phantom chassis.
The iCandy family business began as a fashion company sourcing the finest quality materials and this heritage is inherent in the innovative fabrics used on every product today. iCandy’s family history along with years of experience has been poured into melange fabric styles for the iCandy Lime pushchair, Duo-Pod and co-ordinating Carryall changing bag. Luxurious and soft to the touch, the fabrics are inspired by classic twill weaves, whilst the fabric colours add a sophisticated finish that will prove timeless with every family addition.
The premium fabrics are complemented with subtle attention to detailing, such as the new animal conscious faux leather tab on the window of the multi-functional canopy. The Lime’s fabric updates do not compromise its performance; the Lime still has the functionality of a large pushchair yet maintains the lightweight, ultra-compact nature of a city stroller.
Offering a seamless solution for a growing family, the Lime has the added benefit of an integrated Ride-on Board which holds up to 20kg and eradicates the need to purchase an additional cumbersome attachment. The spacious carrycot is suitable for permanent overnight sleeping and includes a super soft velour liner and ventilated mattress.
When baby progresses into the seat unit, the Lime’s TotalFold system comes into its own, meaning the Lime folds quickly and easily with the seat unit and bumper bar still attached. Offering one of the fastest and most compact folds available, the Lime is the perfect travel system solution for busy families on the go. Whether the Lime needs to fit into a small car boot or be tucked away discreetly in a hallway, TotalFold is also a great solution when space is at a premium. As well as these additional functionalities, the Lime has the celebrated core credentials of an iCandy pushchair including 10kg basket, one-touch 5-point harness, adjustable leather-look handlebar and convenient carry strap.
Designed to coordinate effortlessly with the new Lime fabrics, iCandy has introduced a matching multi-use Carryall changing bag. Unisex in style, the Lime Carryall is the epitome of versatility thanks to an array of design features including the option to be worn on the shoulder, hand-held or as a backpack. Mirroring the premium detailing of the Lime pushchair, the Carryall features animal conscious faux leather detailing and iCandy’s signature chrome hardware, alongside a handy front zip pocket. The spacious interior features four large elasticated pockets as well as a padded changing mat. After life as a changing bag, the Lime Carryall makes the perfect gym bag or workbag and can hold a 15-inch laptop.
The Lime Lifestyle Bundle comes with everything you need to create the perfect compact travel system: chassis, carrycot/seat unit, car seat adaptors, elevator adaptors, Duo-Pod, Carryall bag and rain cover.
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy