Created by LUXlife Magazine “to seek out and reward the best the parent and baby industry has to offer”, the prestigious Parent & Baby Awards have returned for 2020 and named iCandy as the UK’s Best Designer Pram Company.
The esteemed award of Best Designer Pram Company takes into consideration customer reviews and feedback as well as the brand’s dedication to safety and innovation. To be recognised in all of these areas is a testament to the meticulous craftsmanship that goes into every iCandy product.
Winning the award for the UK’s Best Designer Pram Company underpins the core principles upon which iCandy was founded – heritage, design, quality and innovation. This desire to push boundaries, particularly when it comes to style and design, has never faltered.
iCandy’s dedicated team of British designers has created a wide range of stylish, functional and quality pushchairs which have been designed to fit seamlessly into every parent’s lifestyle. From the iconic iCandy Peach which offers double functionality on a single footprint, to the iCandy Peach All-Terrain which is a true sporting powerhouse engineered to perform and master the countryside, iCandy has a pushchair for every family.
iCandy’s Joint CEO Bradley Appel commented on the awards, “After such a globally challenging year it is an honour for iCandy to be named the UK’s Best Designer Pram Company for 2020. We are extremely proud of this achievement and very grateful for the ongoing support from our loyal customers and our independent retailers”.
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy