The coveted iCandy Peach ‘Tailored to Perfection’ portfolio has welcomed Navy Twill as a sophisticated new colourway, which will be paired with iCandy’s striking Phantom chassis. The timeless addition will sit alongside Black Twill, Grey Twill, Dark Grey Check, Navy Check and Terracotta, offering style conscious parents further choice when it comes to the luxury single to double pushchair.
Proving iCandy’s ability to infuse functionality with finesse, Navy Twill forms part of the 6th generation Peach whereby sophisticated new fabrics not only enhance the Peach aesthetically but practically too, with crease resistant textiles resulting in an immaculate finish that will last fold after fold. The innovative addition of robust rods built within the carrycot apron offers extra safety for baby whilst preventing the fabric from dipping to achieve the cleanest of lines.
Driven by a desire to consistently create products that are both beautiful on the outside and engineered to perfection on the inside, iCandy designers have also enhanced the stay bar construction within the Peach carrycot to enable faster assembly for parents.
Coordinating effortlessly with the iCandy Peach Navy Twill pushchair, the Peach parenting bag is available in the same luxury fabric. Mirroring the sophistication of the Peach pushchair, every detail of the Peach bag has been considered including leatherette trims and quality hardware. The spacious interior with various sections to divide contents also includes a changing mat, insulated bottle warmer with drawstring closure and a mini clutch style bag with waterproof lining. The zipped front pockets are the perfect place for everyday essentials. Stylish, practical and unisex, the Peach bag is as futureproof as the Peach pushchair and will not only prove its worth as a changing bag but as a lifestyle fashion bag.
Included with the iCandy parenting bag are handy pushchair clips which allow parents to keep their iCandy parenting bag within easy reach without taking up valuable basket space. The durable Velcro loop simply wraps around the handlebar of the pushchair, whilst the sleek gun metal clips attach to the parenting bag. The pushchair clips can hold a substantial weight of 3.5kg and are compatible with the entire iCandy range.
Available in the new Navy Twill fabric, the innovative iCandy Duo Pod combines a footmuff and seat liner which boasts a soft touch fleece on one side and a cooler breathable fabric on the reverse. Avoiding the need to purchase multiple accessories, the Duo Pod offers the flexibility to remove the footmuff in the summer months and reattach it in the winter, providing optimum comfort for baby whatever the weather.
Navy Twill is just one of a range of exclusive iCandy Peach colourways within a portfolio of contemporary design led shades.
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information: www.justgiving.com/company/icandy