Embracing a modern, refined aesthetic, the site is reflective of the iCandy brand. The new website is focussed on the user experience, with a completely revised structure to ensure visitors can access the information they need as quickly and as effectively as possible.
Already firmly established as an invaluable information resource for new parents, iCandy has always provided in-depth online content, ranging from comprehensive product information to engaging lifestyle material. The new website reaffirms iCandy’s status as an online hub for both parents and retailers, delivering content in an incomparably digestible format via digital pathways that ensure seamless navigation.
Reflective of the innovative state-of-the-art products that iCandy has always delivered to the nursery industry, the new website and ensuing brand refresh emulates iCandy’s core principles of quality, heritage, innovation, and style.
About iCandy World Ltd
– iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
– The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
– In 2016 iCandy was delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
– Following success in 2016, iCandy was delighted to claim another Queens Award, this time for Innovation in 2018, underlining the brand’s ongoing commitment to supreme product development.
– iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information.