(Biggleswade, UK) –1st March 2019
iCandy pushchairs are meticulously designed and rigorously tested to ensure that every single component is engineered to perfection. The new iCandy Lime is the latest example of this – every single one of the 381 individual components have been carefully considered and designed to achieve the absolute pinnacle in functionality and quality. iCandy have taken their extensive knowledge and expertise and distilled it into this all-new, multi-function, compact-fold travel system that takes your baby from birth to 25kgs and has the added advantage of an integrated ride-on board.
The Lime features a first from iCandy – a new, innovative, compact fold system we’ve called TotalFold. This means the Lime folds quickly and easily with the seat unit and bumper bar still attached, resulting in one of the fastest and most compact folds available, and the built-in carry strap allows for easy transportation. Car seat adaptors can attach your compatible car seat or use the spacious carrycot which is suitable for permanent overnight sleeping. As a complete travel system, the Lime takes functionality to the next level.
The lightweight aluminium frame provides the smoothest push imaginable, whilst the revolutionary puncture proof ERP tyres keep you on the move whatever the conditions. iCandy trademark Elevator Adaptors are included in the Lime package and allow you to raise the height of the carrycot and seat unit. With the carrycot in place the Elevator Adaptors bring baby closer to you in order to increase interaction and development and also reduce bending for parents. When used with the seat unit, Elevator Adaptors also allow the pushchair to be used in world-facing mode, allowing your child to join in with mealtimes when out and about, in place of a high chair.
Seamless functionality and everyday usability were our number 1 priority when designing the Lime. The spacious, easy to access basket holds up to 10kg and the adjustable stylish leatherette handlebar always ensures the perfect position for a comfortable push. Reclining and removing the seat is a one-handed operation and a one-touch, easy to adjust 5-point safety harness with our quick-clip system makes getting your child in and out the seat unit simple. To complete the package, the tailored, durable rain cover for both carrycot and seat unit means you’re ready to roll whatever the weather.
For parents who have an older sibling, the Lime’s innovative integrated ride-on board offers the perfect solution. It holds up to 20kg and avoids the hassle and expense of an additional attachment which can get in the way of your feet. Suitable for use with the carrycot and the seat unit, the built-in ride-on board provides a seamless solution for your growing family.
The iCandy Lime will be available in seven distinctive colourways. Onyx, Cedar, Glacier, Mulberry, Turmeric, Stone and Lime
The iCandy Lime is now available to purchase from your nearest iCandy Ambassador Store, local stockist and iCandyworld.com
NOTE TO EDITORS:
- iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
- The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.
- The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
- In 2016 iCandy were delighted to share the news that Her Majesty
- The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade.
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
- In 2018, iCandy were bestowed with another Queen’s award, this time for the coveted accolade of Innovation. iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, having pledged to raise money towards the building of an enclosed isolation recovery bay at the Hospital.
- The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand are extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity.
Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information. www.justgiving.com/company/iCandy