iCandy launches the iconic Peach pushchair in a new fashion-forward colour
The deep grey tone is inspired by the latest trend forecasts from interior design shows to the latest fashion-week catwalks and has filtered through to nursery design, due to its versatility to create a soothing and calming environment for baby.
A recent John Lewis research panel highlighted that the 2019 colour trends for new and soon-to-be parents will be focused on gender-neutral palettes, with traditional pink or blue colours being replaced with grey. Thanks to its suitability for overnight sleeping, the iCandy Peach carrycot in Twilight will complement a neutral nursery beautifully, striking the perfect balance between comfort and style.
Benefiting from more configurations than ever before, the Peach sets a new standard for luxury pushchairs. Alongside advanced new features such as auto-fold lock and self-standing fold, the style of the Peach has evolved too, and Twilight brings with it additional luxe detailing. Suitable from birth, the carrycot boasts a super-soft velour liner and ventilated mattress for ultimate comfort for baby. The pinnacle of design excellence and style prowess, the seat unit, which will take little ones from 9-25kg, is filled with super soft foam and lined with luxurious honeycomb fabric.
Exuding peaceful, calming tones for parent and baby, Twilight is the ultimate colour choice for a newborn or toddler and as a neutral shade its one that won’t go out of style either so is an investment worthy colourway for a growing family. What’s more, the Peach chassis can convert between single or double formation whilst maintaining the single footprint of the pushchair, proving that functionality doesn’t have to come at the expense of style.
As with every iCandy pushchair, the attention to detail within the Peach is second to none and the extendable canopy offers extra shade for baby, whilst a ventilation panel with magnet closures controls the level of exposure to the elements. Proving that a pushchair can be a head turning accessory whilst being the height of functionality, the Peach boasts a large shopping basket which can hold up to 10kg, perfect for the boutique loving parent.
With expert eyes on the latest trends, the iCandy inhouse design team draw inspiration from all areas of lifestyle and the design process behind Twilight responds to reports that grey is the UK’s favourite car colour of 2019. It’s not only automotive colour trends that have provided inspiration but the detailing within luxury vehicles too, and the meticulous cut-and-sew stitch work of the Peach seat unit and carrycot showcases exquisite craftsmanship.
Twilight is just one of a range of exclusive Peach colourways and joins Beluga, Damson, Dove Grey, Indigo and Nectar within a portfolio of contemporary design led shades. Giving parents creative freedom over their bespoke pushchair design, from fabric options to chassis options, the Peach is an extension of the style conscious parent.
Order now at icandyworld.com
Find your nearest iCandy Stockist
NOTE TO EDITORS:
- iCandy is a British family business that celebrated its 85th anniversary in 2018.
- The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.
- The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
- In 2016 iCandy were delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade.
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
- In 2018, iCandy were bestowed with another Queen’s award, this time for the coveted accolade of Innovation. iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, having pledged to raise money towards the building of an enclosed isolation recovery bay at the Hospital.
- The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand is extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity.
Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information. www.justgiving.com/company/iCandy