iCandy’s first Television commercial begins
Displaying beautifully crafted and instantly recognisable iCandy curves, the brand new Raspberry forms part of the much anticipated 2018 collection. The lightweight pushchair from the iCandy range has now been meticulously refined, fresh for a new generation. With over 50 updates, the iCandy’s Raspberry’s mandate is to once more transform city living for parents around the world.
Marketing for the iCandy Raspberry is now in full flow, with social assets being deployed over February, stockist artwork now in stores, and excitement growing for the future ahead. What’s more, in an iCandy first, the brand new Raspberry is the star of an exclusive television commercial, which will commence airing today for one month. This TV advert once more underlines the broadening appeal of iCandy pushchairs, and demonstrates the considerable efforts put behind every product to make sure it’s a success. With all iCandy pushchairs taking two years to arrive on the market from conception to completion, it is only right that the marketing reflects this same level of dedication and care.
The advert, entitled ‘Own The City’ follows city life for a young family, highlighting the ease at which the lightweight, urban stroller effortlessly handles its surroundings. The couple begin in central London, easily navigating the busy streets of London in part due to its lightweight nature and independent suspension. The couple then use the Raspberry to travel to the airport via taxi, demonstrating the ease of using public transportation with the stroller, before arriving at Stansted where the family adventure will continue with the Raspberry by their side.
The commercial will feature on Sky channels through the Adsmart system from February the 1st to the 28th. This is a particularly smart move, the Adsmart system ensures that the advert is only targeting those Sky subscribers who are expecting a baby. This is another example of how iCandy utilise the latest technology to revolutionise how they market their pushchairs. The Adsmart system will ensure that there is no wastage of media, it will help form the basis of an incredibly targeted marketing campaign. iCandy hope that their first TV commercial will drive further awareness of the iCandy Raspberry, and help educate parents on the city savvy stroller.
Please Click Here to view the full TV advert and find out why the iCandy Raspberry succeeds in its quest to “Own The City”
NOTE TO EDITORS:
- iCandy is a British family business that celebrates its 85th anniversary in 2018.
- The team is dedicated to creating pushchairs that reflect a unique sense of style and practical, well-designed solutions.
- The perfect mix of high-tech sophistication and smooth living, iCandy is for people who appreciate the value of British design, craftsmanship and technical innovation.
- In 2016 iCandy were delighted to share the news that Her Majesty The Queen had been graciously pleased to approve the Prime Minister’s recommendation that iCandy should receive a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. The Queen’s Award for Enterprise is the UK’s most prestigious award for business performance.
- iCandy support Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, having pledged to raise money towards the building of an enclosed isolation recovery bay at the Hospital. The relationship with GOSH is one which the brand are extremely proud of, with all fundraising endeavours going towards raising money for the charity. Please see iCandy’s Just Giving page for more information. https://www.justgiving.com/company/iCandy