(Biggleswade, UK) – 10th May 2017–
Introducing the new iCandy Strawberry, the latest generation is the follow up to the hugely popular multi-functional pushchair from renowned luxury British pushchair designer, iCandy.
iCandy are delighted to exclusively unveil the forthcoming Strawberry collection for the first time since Kind + Jugend 2016. Complete with six stunning colourways to choose from, the new Strawberry not only provides these exciting new flavour packs, but it also enhances the luxurious look and feel of the product by introducing a leatherette handle and bumper bar to the pushchair. The chassis remains available in either matte black or sleek chrome, and is now complimented by the following flavours inspired by the natural world… Carbon (Black), Slate (Grey), Natural Green (Green), Royal (Blue), Orchid (Pink) and Amber (Mustard).
Not content with simply refreshing the colours for the new iCandy Strawberry, the brand have reworked the fabric to reflect modern day trends. iCandy are never a brand to stand still, they constantly analyse the ever changing fashion landscape and identify growing trends across Europe’s most fashionable cities to design inspired and coveted pieces. Whilst the Strawberry’s palette of new colours are based on elements of the natural world, the canopy fabric is now woven with an even denser fabric, which reflects modern day fashion trends. The juxtaposition of smooth and soft hood fabric has been crafted, whilst the cut and sew design provides structure within a contemporary style.
Along with the visual upgrades to the iCandy Strawberry, functionality has been even further improved and refined with the new ergonomic, one touch buckle added to the Strawberry range. Meanwhile, iCandy designers have added a secondary lock to the Strawberry, which will be placed on the left hand side of the chassis, for ease of use. The secondary lock has been created to simplify the fold operation, improve functionality, and create consistency across the iCandy range.
The iCandy Strawberry will continue to be sold as a bundle, which will include the chassis, seat unit (frame & fabrics), carrycot fabrics, car seat adaptors, universal rain cover and bumper bar to fit both the carrycot and seat unit. Finally, the Flavour pack contains an interchangeable hood, carrycot apron, seat liner and harness chest pads.
• The new iCandy Strawberry is available now online and in store.
• The Strawberry will be sold as bundle which will retail at £645, the bundle includes the chassis, the flavour pack and the footmuff.
• The Strawberry can fold with the seat unit in situ and boasts the innovative step and fold system
• iCandy have created a state-of-the-art seat frame that can be used for both the seat unit and carrycot, by simply popping-in and out the fabrics when required
• The Strawberry continues to offer unique iCandy features such as MemoryTM auto alignment, which remembers the recline position, even after it has been folded the pushchair will automatically open in the same position.